Welcome and thank you for selecting Wexford Veterinary Hospital! We are currently accepting new clients based on appointment availability. By completing and returning the following New Client Enrollment Form PDF or ODT , we will contact you based upon availability and in the order your request is received. We hope that the information below will make your visits to our hospital pleasant and convenient. We are here to help you help your pet live a longer, healthier life.
- Our doctors work as a team to provide medical care to our patients, your pets. They discuss and share opinions concerning the diagnosis and treatment of non-routine and difficult conditions. We encourage you to meet all of our doctors so that you and your pet will feel comfortable with each of them.
- If you prefer a specific doctor, you may request that doctor when making an appointment. However, if your pet is admitted to the hospital, in-patient procedures (surgery, dentals) are generally performed by the designated doctor or surgeon. Please be assured that your doctor will be consulted and informed of your pet’s treatments and condition during hospitalization. (Two doctors for the price of one!)
- Federal law requires that a doctor/patient relationship (the doctor has examined your pet) must exist for each pet before any prescription drugs can be dispensed.For your convenience, please call, email, or text us in advance for any prescription refills or food.
- We try to be very respectful of your time and avoid delays as much as possible. In order to give you and your pet the time you deserve with the doctor, it is essential that you arrive on time for your appointment. If you arrive late, we may need to reschedule your appointment so that the next patients are not kept waiting.
- Please let us know in advance if you will not be able to keep your scheduled appointment so that we can make room for other patients needing to see the doctors.
- We will gladly prepare a treatment plan for any of our services, please ask the technician. We accept cash, check, debit cards, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Please expect to make your payment at the time of service.